Children Love Camp Good News®
Contact us by E-Mail at Camp4Kids@Bellsouth.net
It is a place of fun filled weeks, where children are special and treated that way.
Exciting camp weeks for children ages 7-16 provide games, crafts and wonderful new experiences.
Jesus Christ is the center of all we do and campers attend chapel twice a day. Campers enjoy Archery, Paint Ball (Team Games, Giant Slip and Slide, Crafts, Human Pac-Man, Human Pinball, Indoor Gameroom, Playground Free-Time, Nature Trail, and more!
Schedule for Summer 2013
Boys ages 13-16 ~ June 30-July 5
Boys 10-12 ~ July 7-12
Boys 7-9 ~ July 14-19
Girls 13-16 ~ July 21-26
Girls 10-12 ~ July 28- August 2
Girls 7-9 ~ August 4-9
Each camper receives a camp picture of their group and a free camp T-shirt.
All weeks are overnight camps. Campers arrive on Sunday afternoon between 4:00-5:00PM and leave 12:30 on Friday afternoon.
What To Bring:
- Pillow, Sleeping Bag or Sheet & Blanket
- Personal Hygiene Items (example: toothbrush, comb, deodorant, soap, shampoo, etc.)
- Towels (2), Wash Cloth
- Plastic or Cloth Bag for Dirty Clothes
- Adequate Clothes for 5 Days (but don't overdo it - limited space)
- Bathing Suit - NOTE: All Girls Must Have One-piece Bathing Suits - no Exceptions
- Sneakers/Closed Toed Shoes (we will be hiking)
- All Medications Your Child May Need, Labeled (with Directions), and Given to Staff Member Checking You In.
What NOT to Bring:
- CELL PHONES
- Music Players of any kind
- Electronics of any kind
- Magazines, or any Books other than a Bible
** SPECIAL NOTE Any of these things that are brought will be kept by the camp directors until check-out.